пʼятниця, 24 березня 2017 р.

Позакласний виховний захід ПРОБЛЕМИ ПІДЛІТКІВ




T: To be a teenager is not so easy as you think. They don’t want to be treated like a child, they want to be more independent.
     In this period of their life teenagers have many problems: problems at school, problems with parents, drinking alcohol or taking drugs.
     Many teenagers run away from home, because they want to lead their own life. They don’t want to listen to their parents, because they think their parents don’t understand them.
     Today we gathered here in our Talk-Show to discuss some problems: Why teenagers run away from home and relations between parents and their children.
 So, I invite to the studio our interviewer Sindy Smith
-         Hello, Sindy. What do you think about it?

Sindy:
     Hello, I agree with you. It’s a very actual problem nowadays. A lot     of teenagers in many countries all over the world have the same problem. So, today in the studio we all together will try to solve this problem. Be active, ask questions, share with your opinions, take part in our discussion. You can also call to our studio and the number is 06457. A lot of quests are invited to our programme today. And our first guest is Vicky Samson. Hi, Vicky. How are you? I see you look very happy.

Vicky:
    Yes, I am very happy now.
Int.:
    How did it all start? Why did you run away from home?
Vicky:
    I hated school. We have so much work to do, and I didn’t see the point of it all. My Mum didn’t understand me. We spoke to each other when we were arguing. One day I just couldn’t stand it any more.
Int.:
    How did you do it?
Vicky:
    One October day I didn’t go to school. I went to the station and caught the train to London.
Int.:
    How did you feel when you first arrived in London?
Vicky:
   Well, at first it was really exciting. There were all the bright lights, theatres, and shops and some really interesting people. I had to sleep on the streets, but I didn’t mind. I was free – no school, no homework, no parents.
Int.:
   Oh, I see somebody wants to ask questions:
P1:
   Where did you live?
Vicky:
   I lived under the railway bridge in a card board box in London.
P2:
   Did you have any money with you?
Vicky:
   Yes, I have saved some money to bring with me, but unfortunately somebody stole my purse.
P3:
   How did you earn for living?
Vicky:
   I got a job in a restaurant but that didn’t last very long, because the restaurant closed down. Since then I have been living under a bridge and the weather became very cold.
P4:
   Did you worry about your parents?
Vicky:
   Oh, no. I didn’t worry about my parents and I thought they didn’t worry about me either.
Very soon there was  no food and no money either. I was cold, hungry and miserable. But I survived until one night about a week before Christmas, I was just walking down a street, when I looked into someone’s front window. There was a girl, just like me. She was decorating a Christmas tree. I thought if I was at home, I’d be decorating our tree now. Then I couldn’t help it. I just sat down on the pavement and cried and cried.
Int.:
   Oh, poor! How did you survive?
Vicky:
   Luckily for me, I met Mr. and Mrs. Robinson. They were so kind to me.
Int.:
   Thank you, Vicky. And now Mr. and Mrs. Robinson. Mr. Robinson, how did you meet Vicky?
Mr. Robinson:
   It was one cold night in December. I was just coming back home from my work, when I saw a girl. She was sitting on the pavement and crying. She looked cold and miserable. I asked her “Why are you crying, darling?”
She told me her whole story. I decided to help this girl and took her home.
Int.:
   Thank you Mr. Robinson. And let us invite Mr. and Mrs. Samson. What did you feel when Vicky disappeared?
Mr. Somson:
   So, we called to all our relatives, and friends, to hospitals and when the night past and she didn’t appear we decided to call the police. We didn’t know what to do and what to think. The days past but there was no news from her.       
Int.:
   Oh, yes. Everything is well, that ends well. So, Vicky how life changed since then?
Vicky:
   Oh, I am very happy now.
Int.:
   Do you argue with your parents now?
Vicky:
   No, we don’t argue very much. Things aren’t perfect, but we talk about problems now. And we spend more time together. Like next
weekend,  my Mum and I are going to buy some new clothes for me. 
Pupil:
   How are things at school?
Vicky:
   Fine. At the moment I’m working very hard for my exams. 
Int.:
   Have you missed a lot of work?
Vicky:
   Yes, but if I work hard, I’ll pass the exams, I think. And when the exams are over, we are going to have a party.
Int.:
   Have you got any plans for future?
Vicky:
   Yes, in February Sharon Robinson is coming for the weekend. It will be nice to see her again. Then at Easter I’m going on holiday with my parents.
Int.:
   Do you think you’ll ever run away again?
Vicky:
   No, If I have a problem, I’ll talk to my parents or my friends about it. I’ve decided that I am not going to run away again.
Int.:
   Thank you, Vicky. I’m so glad that you are happy now. And now let us think a little. Did the Robinson do the right thing?
P1: 
   Well, I think that the Robinson did the right thing. They helped poor Vicky and saved her young life. This family took the girl from the street even they didn’t know her. They were very kind and hospitable, gave her something to eat and offered to pay for the ticket. Vicky wouldn’t come back home if Mrs. Robinson didn’t call the police. Maybe they thought about their daughter and helped her. Anyway I think the Robinsons are very kind people, who are ready to help even a stranger and I’m proud of them.
P2:
   I agree with this young lady. It was very kind of them. Nowadays a lot of parents can not understand their children and children do the same. That’s why many teenagers do like Vicky. I think, if we help each other, everything will be OK!
P3:
   I don’t think that running away from home is a right decision to solve the problem. Luckily for Vicky she was found by Mrs. Robinson and came back home. But if it didn’t happen, she would become a member of a gung, maybe. And we don’t know how she will finish her life.               
Int.:
   Thank you everybody. And now it’s time for our phone – in. Oh, here is our first caller.
- What’s your name?
- Fiona.
- What do you want to say Fiona?
Fiona:
   Well, I think the problem with parents is that they always treat you like a child. They don’t see that you’ve grown up and you want to lead
your own life.

Int.:
   Can you give us an example of what you mean?
Fiona:
   Yes, like my mum always goes into my room, when I’m at school, and tidies it. Well, I don’t like that. I tell her that it’s my room and if I want it untidy, then that should be OK. But she doesn’t listen.
Int.:
   Thank you Fiona… And now one more caller. What’s your name?
Sindy:  
   My name is Sindy.
Int.:
   What do you want to say, Sindy?
Sindy:
    I think that it’s different in different families. I can talk to my parents about anything. If I’ve got a problem, I always talk about it with my mum and sometimes my dad. We’ve always done that in our family. Like yesterday I was talking to my mum about something that someone had said about me at school.
Int.:
   So, it isn’t all bad news then. Thank you, Sindy. And now one more caller. What’s your name?
Jane:  
   Hi, well, what I’d like to say is, I often want to talk to my parents about things but they never have time to talk to me. There is always something      work, a TV programme or housework     and it’s always more important than talking to me.
Int.:
   OK, Jane. Thank you for that. Now one more  caller. What’s your name?
Stuart:
   Hi, my name is Stuard.
Int.:
   Hi, Stuard. What did you want to say about this?
Stuard:   
   Well, I get on with my parents all right, but like some things are too embarrassing to talk   to your parents about. You can talk to your friends about, you know, girls things like that, but not your parents. I once told a dirty joke in front of my dad and he stopped my pocket money for a week.

Int.:
   Thank you, Stuard. And our next caller is Molly Prescott.
Molly: 
   Parents were young once, too. So, they should know what the problems are, but they don’t, you see.
Int.:
   Can you give us an example?
Molly:  
   Yes, I can remember when I was really in love with the boy and then I saw him with another girl. Well, I was really upset. I didn’t want to eat anything and I cried a lot. But all my parents said was “Don’t be silly”. It doesn’t matter. Well, that really hurt, because it was important to me, but they just didn’t understand.
Int.:
   Thank you, Molly. And now somebody else is on the line. Hello, what’s your name?
Kelly:  
   My name is Kelly.   The problem is that my mother  is always telling me what kind of clothes I should buy. I bought a new dress last   week, and when  I told her the price she started shouting at me. She said that I shouldn’t have bought it    it was too expensive. I wouldn’t mind, but my mother spends a fortune on her hair. But the worst thing happened yesterday evening. It was my birthday recently and   my parents bought me two tickets for the concert. I wanted to take my best friend    with me, but they made me take my ten –year old brother. What can I do?
Int.:
   Thank you, Kelly.
   Well, you see lots of ideas there.

I think our discussion was very interesting, but unfortunately we have not so much time. Thank you for your attention. And if you want to discuss another problem   give your reasons and your personal experience, please write us. Bye   Have a nice day.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар