пʼятниця, 24 березня 2017 р.

Діалог для аудіювання The Robbery

The Robbery

Reporter: Good morning. I’m a reporter from the Daily News. Can I ask you some questions? First of all, what’s your name?
Jane Moon: It’s Jane Moon.
Reporter: What time did the robbery happen?
Jane Moon: It was about ten o’clock this morning.
Reporter: Where were you?
Jane Moon: I was in the hairdresser’s opposite the bank. I work there. I saw the robbery through the window.
Reporter: What did you see first?
Jane Moon: I saw there men in a blue car.
Reporter: What did they do?
Jane Moon: The car stopped outside the bank and the men got out.
Reporter: Did they all go into the bank?
Jane Moon: No, Two of them went into the bank. The other man got back into the car.

Reporter: What did you do?
Jane Moon: I called the police.
Reporter: Why did you do that?
Jane Moon: Well, the two men stopped outside the bank and pulled masks over their heads.
Reporter: Did they have guns?
Jane Moon: I don’t know. I couldn’t see.
Reporter: When did the police arrive?
Jane Moon: About three minutes later.
Reporter: Did the man in the car see them?
Jane Moon: No. The police parked round the corner and they walked to the car.
Reporter: What did they do?
Jane Moon: They arrested the man in the car.
Reporter: How did they catch the other two men?
Jane Moon: Two of the policemen got into the car and waited for them.
Reporter: Did the thieves notice anything?
Jane Moon: No, they didn’t. About five minutes later they ran out of the bank and got into the car. And the police arrested them.

Reporter: Thank you. Ands now the bank manager wants to give you your reward. So here’s our photographer and…

   

  

  



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар